Saturday, April 29, 2017

Smelly Cat

Jet is a rescue cat from the Blue Cross. He's 13 years old, very big and very timid. Consequently he uses a litter tray as he's to nervous to 'go' outside.

He's recently been diagnosed with diabetes. As we work to get his daily double dose of insulin right he still drinks a lot of water which is one of the symptoms. This means when he goes to the loo.... he's a bit 'loose' and very smelly.

Just now, he made the worst ever smell I've ever encountered. I had to pull my tshirt over my nose to clear the litter tray.

As I was going to find the air freshener, the doorbell rang. It was my brand new neighbour popped round to introduce himself.

I was too embarrassed to invite him in... he must have smelled... I only hope he didn't think it was me!

1 comment:

Krishna Kumar Shrestha said...

Job Vacancy Post is a free job posting site in the world. Everyone can post jobs after registering as job lister or employer. You can save your money on advertisements. It is a complete employment and recruitment service from all around the world through online. Register and post job vacancy freely right now.

Features:
If you are an employer, you can-
• Register freely
• Post jobs freely
• Post your Resumes freely
• Create your profile
• You can share your posted jobs on social media and many more.

If you are a job seeker, you can
• Register freely
• Apply for the available jobs
• Post your Resumes freely
• Create your profile to get hired from companies or organizations.

This website is very much easy to publish your job openings. It does not require any payment methods. It’s totally free to use in job search market.